After all, now not handiest do you need to keep away from spamming your linkedin buddies whenever you convert your profile photo, but you may additionally need to preserve the timing of the modifications personal.
Here’s how to show the notifications off:
- Log into your LinkedIn account.
- Hover over your name on the upper-right corner of your page, and a dropdown menu should appear. Click on the settings option.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page,
- go to the privacy controls section, and
- click “Turn on/off your activity broadcasts.”
- You’ll see a small pop-up that will let you check or uncheck a box that gives people updates. Uncheck the box.
- Save your changes.
That should save your ass now. *wink*
What are your thoughts about this? Share your views with us by using the comment post below.
Your Ads Can always be here.