I’m angry this morning, really really annoyed at the #_Ogun_state_Government for trying to Kill our great citadel of learning “MAPOLY” for us… I would want you guys to join our social media campaign with the #rescueMAPOLYfromGovSia.
For those of you that are so excited that MAPOLY has been upgraded to a UNIVERSITY, I think you don’t really know the Politics behind it.
According to information gathered by PR man Johnson Idowu and I, we have come to realize that MAPOLY was never upgraded to UNIVERSITY that it was rather killed totally for Ogun POLY emergence.
Therefore, we tried to dig deep into the situation then we were told that the management have been told to move with her staff; teaching and non teaching staff to Ipokia and start up with Ogun POLY.
My questions are:
1) what happens to the present ND 1 & 2 students on campus
2) what happens to HND 1 & 2 students on campus
3) what becomes of ‘we’ the aspiring HND 1 students, who actually purchased MAPOLY HND 1 form not Ogun POLY HND form
4) what structure do you have on ground at Ipokia for the Ogun POLY
5) Are the courses to be offered at Ipokia accredited, because as much as I know some courses accreditations were renewed last year and it would take about 5years before another one.
6) Are you #_Governor_Amosun aware that that great institution produced you and you just want to kill her and her legacy? (With due respect ) gp says DAT !!!!!!
7) what happens to the results of the students on industrial training which isn’t yet ready for collection for some departments like Mass communication (which me my self is much concern abt)
Let MAPOLY coexist with MAUSTECH on Ojere campus Pending the time you put up a considerable structure for the incoming POLY at Ipokia with accreditation done to major courses.
The labour of our past Heroes shall not go in vain.