Yabatech student portal is strictly for only Yabatech students. Only students of Yaba College of Technology has access to the student portal. The Yabatech student portal is different from the school website.
Yabatech’s website can be found at www.yabatech.edu.ng. On the student portal, Yabatech students can perform the following actions;
- Course Registrations.
- Print personal data.
- Change password.
- Check results online.
- Request for transcripts.
- Correct personal data information.
- Make school fee payments and other kinds of payments.
In this post, you will see how to perform some of the above actions on Yabatech student portal. continue reading to see more.
How to change your Yabatech Student Portal login Password
To log in to the student portal, you need your matric number and surname. This is not really a good idea as anybody that knows your matric number can easily log in to the school portal and tamper with the information there or check your results.
It is advisable to change your student portal password. To change your password, follow the steps below;
- Go to Yabatech website at www.yabatech.edu.ng.
- Navigate to student portal and click on it.
- Log in with your matriculation number and surname as the password.
- Navigate to “change password” at the bottom and click on it.
- Enter your old password and new password in the form provided. click on change password button to complete.
Please note that you can only change your Yabatech student portal password once. After changing the password, you can save it in a password manager
for future reference.
Register courses on Yabatech Student Portal
Every semester in Yabatech, students needs to register their courses within the stipulated time to avoid paying penalty charges. See how to register courses on the student portal;
- Log in to the student portal with your matric number and password.
- Navigate to “course registration” and click.
- Click on “new course registration”.
- Select the current semester and click “enter course registration”
- Tick all the courses you want to register and click on save.
Make sure you know the courses to register before registering the courses. If there are carry-overs, register them also.
How to check Results on the Student Portal
- Log in to the student portal.
- Navigate to “My Results” and click.
- Select the academic session, semester and level.
- Click on submit to see the result.
If the college has not uploaded the results online, it won’t be available on the student portal. It usually takes a couple of weeks after the result has been released before it is uploaded to the Yabatech student portal.
How to Apply for Yabatech Transcript
Yabatech students can also apply for their transcripts through the student portal. You can read our post on how to apply for Yabatech transcripts here.
Students who have been expelled or withdrawn from the school will be denied access to the school portal.
Students who have issues with accessing Yabatech student portal should visit the CITM building to complain.
Kindly share this post with your friends to also educate them :).