Yabatech started online e-screening exercise 2017/2018 academic session that processes all uploaded document of admitted students to the school website for non-appearance screening. Where the candidate will be clear without taking their screening documents physically to screening officers.
In this article, we will be discussing on the Yabatech screening documents to be submitted for all level after admission and the payment of Acceptance Fee.
However, After the admission list has been released, all admitted candidate has to pay an acceptance fee and they have to proceed to the Yabatech online screening portal for their Yabatech E-Screening.
Note: candidates that have successfully uploaded their Yabatech HND full-time and part-time screening documents must keep checking the school screening portal in other to print clearance slip.
Nevertheless. in this post, you will get to know the list of Yabatech HND full-time and part-time Screening documents to be uploaded online for the screening exercise.
Before this e – screening exercise is achievable, all candidate must be sure if their O level Results have been verified on the Yabatech result verification portal before the Screening documents can be uploaded successfully.
YABATECH E-screening Requirements for Higher National Diploma (HND) Full-time and Part-Time
1. Data Form Print Out.
2. Report of online verification ‘O’ Level Results (SSCE/NABTEB/NECO).
3. Testimonial from Secondary School.
4. ND (National Diploma) Result.
5. Evidence of Payment of Transcript.
6. IT Letter.
7. Acceptance History Print Out (Remita Receipt).
8. Two (2) Reference Letters signed with stamp / seal from any two of:
(a) Imam / Pastor
(b) Senior Civil Servant not below Grade Level 12
(d) Principal of your former Secondary School.
9. Birth Certificate from National Population Commission, Local Government and Hospital.
10. JAMB National Diploma (ND) Admission Letter. Candidates who graduated on Part-Time programmes are to process Late Registration formally known as Regularization of Admission on JAMB Website and bring the receipt of the payment as evidence for screening.
All the documents are to be scanned and uploaded at portal.yabatech.edu.ng/escreening. The documents will be reviewed by the school, if the documents are approved, you can proceed to the college hall for clearance.
Once you’ve been cleared, you hold till when school fee payment commences. You can see the price of YABATECH school fees here.
Like us on Facebook. Follow us Twitter and Instagram. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel. Join our WhatsApp Group and Telegram Channel. Read more on Latest News, Tech News, Media and lot more.