Information reaching us at Poly Ibadan News a reliable source to get your latest information is that Joint Admission Matriculation Board(JAMB) has enable it portal (www.jamb.org.ng) to allow 2019 candidates to check if their O’Level result has been successfully upload on jamb portal.
Below are the steps to follow to check if your O’Level result has been uploaded on Jamb Portal.
If you check the image above, it says A/R which simply means AWAITING RESULT it implies that the person hasn’t uploaded his/her results. See the steps below to check yours.
1. Visit www.jamb.org.ng/efacility
2. Log in with your email address and password
3. Scroll down and click on admission status
4. Enter the year you wrote you exam and your registration number. Then click on check admission status.
5. After that. It automatically takes you to JAMB CAPS PAGE. Make sure you use Chrome browser, Check the right top corner of your screen, you’ll see three dots, click on it, scroll down, then you change to desktop site.
6. After that, click on My O’level.
Then you’ll see if your result has been uploaded or not.
Like our Facebook page for update.