Jamb has brought to us a stop to the extortion of students by CBT and CYBER-CAFÉ operators.
Many re-upload results even when their results have been uploaded successfully. There is a new feature on your Jamb profile to enables you to check if your result has been uploaded.
Now, if you check this image below, it says A/R. That is *AWAITING RESULTS* which simply implies that the person hasn’t uploaded his/her results. See the steps below to check yours.
1. Visit www.jamb.org.ng/efacility
2. Log in with your email address and password
3. Scroll down and click on admission status
4. Enter the year you wrote your exam and your registration number. Then click on check admission status.
5. After that. It automatically takes you to JAMB CAPS PAGE. Make sure you use Chrome browser, Check the right top corner of your screen, you’ll see three dots, click on it, scroll down, then you change to desktop site.
6. After that, click on My O’level.
Then you’ll see if your result has been uploaded or not.