A recruitment is ongoing at global accelerex for a desktop administrator, are you interested, then continue reading to see how to apply for this job and the requirements needed.
Global Accelerex Limited is a leading provider of payment and business management solutions incorporated and based in Nigeria. Our business solutions help organizations across economic sectors, to effectively and efficiently manage distribution, marketing, sales, and positioning of their products and services.
Global Accelerex are recruiting for
Desktop Administrator (Modern)
Reports to: IT Manager
Department: IT Operation
- The role holder will be tasked with providing End-user support and training for the organization’s modern desktop infrastructure, ranging from, Enterprise Mobility, BYOD, Collaboration and also support for other emerging digital services either remotely or in person
- He/she will further be responsibly for supporting and resolving all Tier 1 & 2 issues pertaining to Hybrid Cloud environment, Windows AD & Azure Active Directory, Single Sign-On, SharePoint, Teams, PowerApp, MS Automate infrastructure, among other M365 productivity tools.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Microsoft 365 administration
- Administration, support and configuration of Microsoft 365 Productivty tools for staffs.
- Maintenance / sustainment of existing SharePoint Online sites and sub sites, lists, libraries, and content (including pages, workflows, and items).
- Administer and support an enterprise-level Microsoft Exchange infrastructure.
- Champions the adoption of Microsoft 365 services as appropriate for the business.
- Train and educate end-users on M365 capabilities and collaboration tools (OneDrive, Teams, SharePoint, Yammer, Outlook etc).
- Support for mobile devices: deployment and configuration of M365 productivity tools on iOS & Android using MS Intune and other Mobile Device Management tool.
- Assist with the creation of policies around the proper use of Microsoft 365 services and support.
- Troubleshoot Exchange related issues as the need arises.
- General IT: End-User & IT infrastructure Support
- Provide end-user support for all PC based hardware, applications and services
- Remote deployment of software and updates to all our users.
- Provide on-going operational and troubleshooting support including OS releases, upgrades, service pack installations, bug fixes, security updates, and any system change activities.
- Must have good understanding of other IT disciplines, (i.e.,VOIP, Biometric Access Control, CCTV, etc.).
- Onboarding and offboarding users, including all accounts, hardware and software.
- Oversee inventory management of software and hardware components.
- Maintain accurate documentations for system installations, configurations, upgrades and software license renewals.
Minimum Skills and Requirements
- HND / B.Sc Degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Professional certification will be of added advantage.
- 5 years of hands-on experience managing modern desktop infrastructure.
- Experience administering M365, Exchange, Azure Active Directory and SharePoint environment.
- Help desk experience and ability to provide technical and end-user support.
- Basic knowledge of networking and protocols like: DNS, SMTP; VLAN, etc
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- The capacity to work well within a team.
- Attention to detail & logical thinking.
- The ideal candidate must possess a positive attitude, creativeness in troubleshooting/problem solving and the ability to act with urgency when needed
- He/she must be armed wth hand-ons experience in powershell scripting, automation of routine IT operations tasks, Windows 10 patching and OS issues resolution (Windows & Unix), coupled with basic Windows Server & Networking skills.
How To Apply For This Job
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.