Fula – Established in 2014, Fula is one of the more prominent real estate companies in Africa. We have a presence in Abuja, Lagos, Port Harcourt, Kano, Ghana, Kenya and South Africa.
The company incorporates proven, professional state of-the-art techniques specializing in the marketing, listing and selling of new and resale luxury homes, residential communities, condominiums, home sites, undeveloped land and commercial and investment opportunities.
The company aspires to provide the ultimate experience for today’s modern consumer, using a unique contemporary style and total passion for connecting people with property.
Position: Chief Financial Officer
Job Type: Full Time
Qualification: BA/BSc/HND MBA/MSc/MA
Experience: 3 years
Job Field: Finance / Accounting / Audit
This position is reserved for a motivated, bright, dedicated and ambitious individual willing to be a coveted contributor and a major team player in achieving the elaborate vision set out by the company.
- The selected candidate will be expected to:
- Prepare accurate and timely financial statements in accordance with our established schedule and with input from the rest of the accounting department
- Conduct monthly and quarterly account reconciliations to ensure accurate reporting and ledger maintenance
- Review all inter-company transactions and generate invoices as necessaryReconcile balance sheet accountsDelegate financial responsibilities to accounting team
- Conduct regular ledger maintenance
- Ensure the company’s compliance with FIRS policiesMaintain a regular accounting of funds.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or any relevant discipline (Master’s preferred)Advanced knowledge of excelStrong verbal and written communication skills3 years’ experience in accounting or related positionMust be chartered
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Fula Real Estate career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
Your Ads Can always be here.