Forget your password? No problem, it happens. This post will help you on how to retrieve back your password.
- First Open your computer or phone browser
- In your browser url, go to mapoly.edu.ng
- It would be directed to mapoly website.
- Scroll down the page of your screen, if you are using a computer, you will see PORTAL LINKS by the right side of your screen. If you are using a smartphone, you will see this as you scroll down the page.
- Click on the PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS as indicated in the above picture. You will be directed to the login page. But this time around, you will click on forget password as shown in the picture below.
- You will be directed to the retrieval page. You will see two buttons as shown in below picture
- Please note that if you have applied for HND, you will need to click on the second button as indicated by the arrow in the above picture.
- Fill in your details. To be on a safe side, you can use small letter case all through when filling the boxes.
- Click on SEARCH and there you go. You should see your login details now.
If you are finding it hard to retrieve your login details, please use the comment box below so that we can attend to you.