While international students think that colleges and universities in USA
are expensive, there are many American universities that offer excellent curriculum for cheap tuition even for international students. Most American universities charge international students three times the tuition of domestic students. Because of this reason, international students look at those prices and just give up on studying in USA
As mentioned before, there are cheap American universities that charge affordable tuition for international students. These universities teach anything from engineering, science, nursing, and medicine to history, languages, and social sciences. So, let’s take a look at some of these colleges and universities.
American Universities with the Cheapest Annual Tuition for International Students
Santa Monica College $8,880
De Anza College $6,180
Miame Dade College $8,200
Brigham Young University $11,240
Bob Jones University $17,250
University of Minnesota- Crookston $10,282
Northwest Missouri State University $11,373
University of Central Arkansas $7,500
Tuition Links and Descriptions of Colleges and Universities
This college is a two-year institution located in Santa Monica, California. There are over 28,000 students studying in various fields such as business, English, nursing, economics, chemistry, and much more. The great thing about Santa Monica College is that students can transfer to prestigious UC’s such as UC Berkeley and UCLA. This perk draws many international students to study at Santa Monica College so that they can study at these wonderful institutions later on.
De Anza College is another two-year institution that is established in the Silicon Valley. As with Santa Monica College, this college has transfer agreements with many of the UC’s so many students want to study at this affordable college before transferring to a more expensive university. Although it offers education at a cheap tuition rate, De Anza College is phenomenal because it is recognized by these world-class institutions.
This college is located in Miami, Florida and offers courses in multiple disciplines. International students can study at this cheap college in USA and later transfer to excellent universities such as the University of Florida if they wish to continue their education. Miami Dade College has agreements with state universities in Florida, so students from this college will have an easy transition to those excellent universities. They can save considerable amounts of money by doing so.
Bob Jones University is a Christian Univerisity located in Greenville, South Carolina. It was founded in 1927 to teach its students in a Christian curriculum. Although it is regionally accredited like many of the state universities and private universities, Bob Jones University offers phenomenal education with an affordable tuition rate. Students can receive further scholarships to reduce the tuition further.
Brigham Young University is a Latter-Day Saint (Morman) University that is located in Provo, Utah. The student body is approximately 98.5% Morman, and the rest, 1.5% is non-Morman. Many non-Morman students are attracted to its cheap tuition and great education. For example, the university has a great undergraduate business school, which is in the top 10 in many of the ranking systems.
Founded in 1905, Northwest Missouri State University has around 6,000 students from all over the world. It has produced great alumni such as governors, legislators, sports figures, etc. International students can explore over 120 academic programs at this cheap university in USA by paying affordable tuition.
This university is one of the five universities located in Minnesota. Recently, University of Minnesota- Crookston reduced the tuition fees for both out-of-state students and international students to the tuition fee of in-state tuition. This is a great news for international students because they can pay less now!
Since 1907, University of Central Arkansas has educated many students and helped them to succeed. Students can choose from a variety of academic programs and learn what interests them most. You can join over 500 international students already studying at this wonderful university!
Get real time update about this post categories directly on your device, subscribe now.