Here are some symptoms of Coronavirus we would like to bring to your notice.
THE SYMPTOMS OF CORONAVIRUS
- It will first infect the throat, so you’ll have a sore throat lasting 3/4 days
- The virus then blends into a nasal fluid that enters the trachea and then the lungs, causing pneumonia. This takes about 5/6 days further.
- With pneumonia comes high fever and difficulty in breathing.
- The nasal congestion is not like the normal kind. You feel like you’re drowning. It’s imperative you then seek immediate attention.
CORONAVIRUS FOR GUIDANCE
- If you have a runny nose and sputum, you have a common cold.
- Coronavirus pneumonia is a dry cough with no runny nose.
- This new virus is not heat-resistant and will be killed by a temperature of just 26/27 Celsius. It hates the Sun.
- If someone sneezes with it, it takes about 10 feet before it drops to the ground and is no longer airborne.
- If it drops on a metal surface it will live for at least 12 hours – so if you come into contact with any metal surface – wash your hands as soon as you can with a bacterial soap.
- On fabric, it can survive for 6-12 hours. normal laundry detergent will kill it.
- Drinking warm water is effective for all viruses. Try not to drink liquids with ice.
- Wash your hands frequently as the virus can only live on your hands for 5-10 minutes, but – a lot can happen during that time – you can rub your eyes, pick your nose unwittingly and so on.
- You should also gargle as prevention. A simple solution of salt in warm water will suffice.
- Can’t emphasize enough – drink plenty of water!
DAYS GUIDANCE TO TAKE NOTE OF WHEN HAVING SICK SYMPTOMS
1st – 3rd Day – Fever, slight pain in neck
4th Day – Pain in Neck, voice getting heaver, fever, headache
5th Day – Laziness, Body Pain, Dry cough
6th Day – Slight fever (37), Wet & Dry cough, Breathing problem, Vomit
7th Day – High fever, Too much cough, Body pain increases, Constipation & vomit
If symptoms remain same on 8th day, you should consult a doctor.