Airtel network service provider allows you to share a data plan with family and friends across phones, tablets, and laptops. You can “share” or “transfer” the data from the data allowance of an already purchased data bundle to another Airtel user.
You can also gift the internet data to another Airtel user by using data gifting. It allows you to buy a data bundle plan for another customer by paying with your own airtime. Here are two ways to share an Airtel data plan.
Here is how to share internet data on Airtel:
- Visit the official Airtel website www.airtel.in/family
- Or you can dial *129*101#.
- Now enter your Airtel mobile number and login with OTP.
- After entering OTP, you will get an option to transfer you Airtel internet data from one mobile number to another mobile number.
- Now select the “Share Airtel data” options.
- Now enter the Airtel mobile number one in which you want to share your data.
Here is how to share internet data on Airtelthrough SMS:
- Open the SMS app on your smartphone.
- Now click on the compose SMS and then type “Share” and then send this text on 121.
- Then wait a few seconds and you will receive an SMS from Airtel.
- To add your number to the list, ADD and send it to 121.
- After adding the mobile number on the list, click on confirm.
Your family & friend member can use your data by simply following the steps above. You can also gift the data by, simply dialing *141# and select the option for Gifting or Me2U.