Nigeria Police Force (NPF) Massive Nationwide Police Constable Recruitment 2020
Job Title: Police Constable (Recruits)
Applicants must have passion for a career in the Nigeria Police Force and must satisfy the following:
- Applicant shall be of Nigerian origin by birth and possess National Identity Number (NIN).
- Applicant must possess a minimum of Five (5) Credits in not more than two sittings in WASSCE/GCE/N ECO/NABTEB with credit passes in English and Mathematics
- Applicant must be aged between 17 – 25 years
- Applicant must be medically, physically and psychological fit and must not be less than 1.67m tall for male and 1.64m tall for female
- Applicant must not have less than 86cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only)
- Female applicant must not be pregnant at the time of the recruitment
- Applicant must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment
- Applicant must print their completed online forms, guarantor forms and submit same at the examination/screening and recruitment centre.
- A candidate who is suffering from any one of the underlisted abnormalities or deformities shall not be accepted for enlistment into the Nigeria Police Force:
– Impediment in speech
– Gross malformation of teeth or jaw preventing proper mastication of food
– Knock knees
– Bow legs
– Bent knees, i.e Knees which cannot be straightened when standing at attention
– Deformed hands which cannot perform the full functions of the hand
– Defective eyesight or squint eyes
– Amputation of any part of the body
Application Closing Date
23rd August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Start Application (Applications Starts 14th July)